Thread-Lifting with APTOS Threads.
POA – Based on your personal assessment.
An examination is necessary to determine the number of threads required.
Results are immediate and continue to improve over 3 months. The material that they are made of stimulates your skin to produce collagen and even the skin overlying the threads improves due to new collagen formation.
If you are looking for a non-surgical way to get younger, more youthful looking again, then the fastest-growing anti-ageing treatment – Thread Lifting, could be your answer.
Thread lifting is an easy way to smooth wrinkles and tighten sagging skin without surgery. There is a huge increase in the number of inquiries about thread lifting lately – a Face-Lift Without the surgery!
The procedure involves inserting threads into the soft tissues which are then pulled tight, lifting the skin. As a result, the face is redefined, volume restored & the effects of ageing are significantly reduced.
The threads can be both non-absorbable and absorbable. As absorbable threads dissolve naturally, your skin will start to produce more collagen and elastin which gives a longer-lasting result. The threads are inserted without incision in the skin, so the procedure is totally safe.
What Thread lifts can be used to treat a number of different areas, from smoothing horizontal and vertical forehead wrinkles to lifting the brow and outer eyebrow area and restoring volume to sagging cheeks. They can also smooth lines around the mouth and tighten sagging skin under the lower jaw, lift and rejuvenate various parts of the body.
Results are evident immediately after the procedure and can last from 1,5 to 5 years, depending on the thread composition.
What you need to know
It’s vital to have a consultation before the procedure.
The best candidates for a thread lifting are aged 35 to 55 and have relatively good skin tone with a little sagging.
If there is too much loose skin then surgery may be the best option.
There are many different types of threads for lifting available.
What can You Do with APTOS Threads?
Indications for Aptos thread lift:
- Ideal candidates for thread lifts include people with minimal signs of ageing who need just a small lift. Usually, these are women and men between 30 and 55.
- ● prominence of the jaw
- ● a relaxed / sagging mid-facial appearance
- ● slight bags under the eyes or on the neck
- ● candidates include those who have had some relapse from a previous procedure such as a facelift or neck lift
- APTOS can be used to treat various parts of the face and body:
- ● Contours of the face
- ● Jaw line
- ● Cheeks and mid face area
- ● Eyebrows
- ● Neck
- mild to moderate signs of ptosis of the skin
- loss of tissue volume
- development of fine lines and wrinkles
- sagging eyebrows
- a relaxed / sagging mid-facial appearance
- thinning of the lips
- prominence of the jaw
- slight bags under the eyes or on the neck
- patients with some relapse from a previous procedure such as a facelift or neck lift
- facial asymmetry
- skin dehydration
Before the procedure
- No special preparation is required prior to the treatment.
- However, we recommend that you discuss your expectations and ask your doctor any questions you have before starting the treatment. Inform the doctor of any treatments you have already received and of any medicines you are currently taking.
- Avoid blood-thinning medicines and vitamin “E” a week before and after the treatment.
The 20-minute procedure
Applying APTOS threads takes around 20 minutes in a treatment room. Most people are able to resume work the same day after the procedure.
For patients who have multiple threads inserted, it can be a little complicated. For patients who have multiple threads inserted, there can be more discomfort.
The treatment will be adapted to your preferences and can be combined with other aesthetic procedures.
Advantages of APTOS thread lift:
- Double action: lifting and regeneration
- Minimally invasive procedure performed under the local anesthesia
- Takes about 15 – 20 minutes
- Immediately evident results
- Minimum of downtime
- New collagen growth and increased micro-circulation
- Long-term effect
Recommendations after treatment:
- After the procedure, a slight swelling or bruising may occur. Arnica tablets can help with swelling and bruising
- Sometimes, a slight depression or skin irregularities appear. These inconveniences will subside within few days after the procedure
- The doctor will prescribe antibiotic if there is a high risk of infection
- Apply ice packs immediately after the procedure
- Take analgesics in case of pain for 2-3 days
- Refrain from applying make-up for minimum 24 hours
- Sleep face up, in an elevated position for about 3-5 nights
- Wash face gently without rubbing or massaging for 5-7 days
- Sleep face up, in an elevated position on pillows for about 3-5 nights
- Wash and dry face gently without rubbing or massaging for 5-7 days
- Avoid excessive face and neck movements for about 2 weeks
- Avoid face and neck massages for 1 month
- Avoid over-exposure to direct sunlight for 2 weeks
- Avoid over-exposure to direct sunlight and do not use tanning beds for 2 weeks
- Avoid sports and exercise for 2 weeks
- Do not use saunas for about 3 weeks
- Do not use saunas or hammams for about 3 weeks
- Avoid dental surgery for 3 weeks
- The doctor will prescribe antibiotic if there is a substantial risk of infection
How Safe Are APTOS Threads?
It has been more than 21 years since the first APTOS thread and method has been introduced to the aesthetic world. It was first developed in 1996 by Dr. Marlen Sulamanidze.
APTOS threads are currently marketed in more than 50 countries. More than a million threads are sold all over the world.
APTOS products comply with the requirements of European Pharmacopoeia. Products have a CE mark and the production is certified according to ISO 13485, that guarantees the quality throughout the entire manufacturing process.
As there is no cutting of the skin and only a local anaesthetic is used, the procedure is considered less complicated than a full surgical face lift.
What Are APTOS Threads Made From?
APTOS threads are made of both non-absorbable (polypropylene) and absorbable (poly-L-lactic acid + caprolactone) material. Polypropylene threads are used in surgery for more than 50 years. Polylactic threads are composed of fully absorbable, non-allergic material used in medicine for many years.
Threads provide double action: lifting and rejuvenation.
Aptos Threads have specially designed barbs that provide soft grip on surrounding tissues. As absorbable threads dissolve naturally, the skin starts to produce more collagen which gives a longer-lasting result. Over time they improve skin tone, texture, colour and hydration.
Is It Painful & What Is the Down-Time?
The procedure is not painful. The treatment is performed under local anesthesia. The procedure does not leave scars, is short and needs minimum of downtime.
LIGHT LIFT - NEEDLE METHOD
- Cheekbone area
- Sub-mental area (Beneath the chin)
LIGHT LIFT - THREAD METHOD
- Cheekbone area
- Mental area
- cheekbone area-volumization
- Sub-mental area
LIGHT LIFT - SPRING METHOD
- Marionette lines
LIGHT LIFT - LINEA METHOD
- Lower face
- Mental area