R3950 – R6500 Per Syringe.
Only top end brands stocked; Juvederm® and Restylane®
Dermal-Fillers are made from hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring component of your skin. For this reason allergic reactions are practically unheard of. It is a clear gel which is administered via a needle or cannula, depending on the area to be treated. Duration of the filler depends on the type of filler used and where the filler is injected. Typically dermal filler lasts anywhere from 6 – 15 months and longer.
Dermal-Fillers offer a safe minimally invasive method to treat the volume loss, which naturally happens when we get older. Features such as lips and cheek bones can be enhanced. Dermal fillers can also be used to correct small imperfections in the face. Chins, noses. jaw lines can be corrected in this manner. Even ageing earlobes can be restored to their former plumpness.
More and more men are making use of dermal fillers to enhance jawlines, treat lines from nose to mouth (nasolabial) strengthen the jaw and chin and correct small imperfections of the nose etc.
Lip augmentation with fillers is an affordable and great way to achieve natural fuller lips or just to replace the lost volume as one ages.
Cheek augmentation to achieve higher cheek bones or to fill out facial features with dermal fillers to create an aesthetically appealing and natural look.
Chin & Jaw augmentation
Chin and Jaw lines can be sculpted with fillers. This is also a great way for men to achieve a more stronger looking jaw line.
Skin Boosters & Re-Dermalising Fillers
A new addition to the filler family are the skin boosters / re-dermalising products which are more liquid than the aforementioned fillers. These fillers are injected into the skin where they plump out the skin and cause natural regeneration of the skin to occur. These fillers are excellent for fine lines and such as they smooth over the skin, giving the skin a more plump, youthful and smooth appearance.
The skin ages in 3 ways:
- Dehydration and loss of volume – through decreasing amounts of HA levels in the skin that results in less water retention leading to dehydrated skin, volume loss and wrinkled and other signs of ageing skin.
- Slowing down of metabolic processes – leading to slower synthesis of new collagen and elastin production, accelerating the signs of ageing.
- Accumulation of Free Radicals – Free radicals damage cells and their DNA , resulting in premature ageing.
Through the combination of hyaluronic and succinic acid the aforementioned ageing processes can now be addressed and treated with Xela rederm™
- Dehydration and loss of volume – HA increases collagen density and increases hydration and volume.
- Slowing down of metabolic processes – Succinic acid stimulates metabolic processes leading to increased production of collagen and elastin.
- Accumulation of Free Radicals – The combination of succinic acid acts as an anti-oxidant for free radicals and protects cells from further free radical damage.
Xela rederm™ can be used to redermalize the skin of:
- Arms and Elbows
As well as for the correction of the lip form and as a temporary filling of the nasolabial folds.
Treatment comprises a series of small injections spaced closely apart and just under the skin. The Papule method of injecting leaves behind what looks like small bee stings. These papules last around 12 – 72 hours.
R5000. – R5750.
ELLANSÉ® works differently and naturally.
Thanks to its unique properites, it not only corrects wrinkles and folds but also stimulates your own collagen production to really treat the underlying causes of facial ageing, the effects are gradual and longer-lasting, giving you a natural youthful appearance.